5 Comic Book Characters That Deserve A Movie
4 of 5 Black Panther
Black Panther is a very complex character with a very deep background story which would make for a great movie.
- Created by the two most prolific architects of the Marvel Universe (Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) in 1966, Black Panther is the first African superhero in mainstream American comics.
- In recent years, T’Challa has been portrayed as a very wise/respected figure and has several powers granted to him by the panther god of his home land.
- Unlike other heroes, the Black Panther is a royal title, passed on within a family, though it still must be earned by the one who personifies it.
- A Black Panther movie would be able to include the character of Storm (X-men). She and Black Panther have a long history, and at one point in the comics Storm was even the wife of the Panther. An X-Men could pave the way of this character to get his own movie.
- They could also use the Avenger to introduce the character because he has often been an important ally of the Avengers.